Date Published: 2022-03-01
QID 240093: Red Hat Update for kpatch-patch (RHSA-2022:0592)
this is a kernel live patch module which is automatically loaded by the rpm post-install script to modify the code of a running kernel.Security Fix(es):
- kernel: use after free in eventpoll.c may lead to escalation of privilege (cve-2020-0466)
- kernel: use after free in unix_gc() which could result in a local privilege escalation (cve-2021-0920)
- kernel: xfs: raw block device data leak in xfs_ioc_allocsp ioctl (cve-2021-4155)
- kernel: possible privileges escalation due to missing tlb flush (cve-2022-0330)
- kernel: failing usercopy allows for use-after-free exploitation (cve-2022-22942)
- Red Hat enterprise linux server 7 x86_64
- Red Hat enterprise linux for power, little endian 7 ppc64le
Note: The preceding description block is extracted directly from the security advisory. Using automation, we have attempted to clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
Successful exploitation of this vulnerability could lead to a security breach or could affect integrity, availability, and confidentiality.
- RHSA-2022:0592 - access.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2022:0592
CVEs related to QID 240093
|RHSA-2022:0592||Red Hat Enterprise Linux||access.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2022:0592|