Date Published: 2022-03-09
QID 240121: Red Hat Update for kernel-rt (RHSA-2022:0771)
the kernel-rt packages provide the real time linux kernel, which enables fine-tuning for systems with extremely high determinism requirements.Security Fix(es):
- kernel: use after free in unix_gc() which could result in a local privilege escalation (cve-2021-0920)
- kernel: use-after-free in rdma listen() (cve-2021-4028)
- kernel: possible privileges escalation due to missing tlb flush (cve-2022-0330)
- kernel: remote stack overflow via kernel panic on systems using tipc may lead to dos (cve-2022-0435)
- kernel: failing usercopy allows for use-after-free exploitation (cve-2022-22942)
- Red Hat enterprise linux for real time - telecommunications update service 8.4 x86_64
- Red Hat enterprise linux for real time for nfv - telecommunications update service 8.4 x86_64
Note: The preceding description block is extracted directly from the security advisory. Using automation, we have attempted to clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
Successful exploitation of this vulnerability could lead to a security breach or could affect integrity, availability, and confidentiality.
- RHSA-2022:0771 - access.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2022:0771
CVEs related to QID 240121
|RHSA-2022:0771||Red Hat Enterprise Linux||access.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2022:0771|