Date Published: 2022-03-16
QID 240152: Red Hat Update for libxml2 (RHSA-2022:0899)
the libxml2 library is a development toolbox providing the implementation of various xml standards.Security Fix(es):
- libxml2: use-after-free of id and idref attributes (cve-2022-23308)
- Red Hat enterprise linux for x86_64 8 x86_64
- Red Hat enterprise linux for ibm z systems 8 s390x
- Red Hat enterprise linux for power, little endian 8 ppc64le
- Red Hat enterprise linux for arm 64 8 aarch64
Note: The preceding description block is extracted directly from the security advisory. Using automation, we have attempted to clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
Successful exploitation of this vulnerability could lead to a security breach or could affect integrity, availability, and confidentiality.
Refer to Red Hat security advisory RHSA-2022:0899 for updates and patch information.
- RHSA-2022:0899 - access.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2022:0899
CVEs related to QID 240152
|RHSA-2022:0899||Red Hat Enterprise Linux||access.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2022:0899|