QID 240418: Red Hat Update for kpatch-patch (RHSA-2022:0851)
this is a kernel live patch module which is automatically loaded by the rpm post-install script to modify the code of a running kernel.Security Fix(es):
- kernel: use after free in unix_gc() which could result in a local privilege escalation (cve-2021-0920)
- kernel: use-after-free in rdma listen() (cve-2021-4028)
- kernel: fget: check that the fd still exists after getting a ref to it (cve-2021-4083)
- kernel: possible privileges escalation due to missing tlb flush (cve-2022-0330)
- kernel: cgroups v1 release_agent feature may allow privilege escalation (cve-2022-0492)
- kernel: failing usercopy allows for use-after-free exploitation (cve-2022-22942)
- Red Hat enterprise linux server for power le - update services for sap solutions 8.1 ppc64le
- Red Hat enterprise linux for x86_64 - update services for sap solutions 8.1 x86_64
Note: The preceding description block is extracted directly from the security advisory. Using automation, we have attempted to clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
Successful exploitation of this vulnerability could lead to a security breach or could affect integrity, availability, and confidentiality.
- RHSA-2022:0851 - access.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2022:0851
CVEs related to QID 240418
|RHSA-2022:0851||Red Hat Enterprise Linux||access.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2022:0851|