QID 240440: Red Hat Update for kernel (RHSA-2022:1324)
the kernel packages contain the linux kernel, the core of any linux operating system.Security Fix(es):
- kernel: use after free in unix_gc() which could result in a local privilege escalation (cve-2021-0920)
- kernel: use-after-free in rdma listen() (cve-2021-4028)
- kernel: fget: check that the fd still exists after getting a ref to it (cve-2021-4083)
- kernel: failing usercopy allows for use-after-free exploitation (cve-2022-22942)
- Red Hat enterprise linux server - aus 7.7 x86_64
- Red Hat enterprise linux server - tus 7.7 x86_64
- Red Hat enterprise linux server for power le - update services for sap solutions 7.7 ppc64le
- Red Hat enterprise linux for x86_64 - update services for sap solutions 7.7 x86_64
Note: The preceding description block is extracted directly from the security advisory. Using automation, we have attempted to clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
Successful exploitation of this vulnerability could lead to a security breach or could affect integrity, availability, and confidentiality.
- RHSA-2022:1324 - access.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2022:1324
|RHSA-2022:1324||Red Hat Enterprise Linux||access.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2022:1324|